Yesterday, I posted a photo of the tissue holder I made for you. I made several more of them and the final recipient received hers yesterday (for being so close, Canada is far away, mail-wise) (Hi, Dawn!) so I can now post without spoiling!
I used an excellent tutorial from Scarlet Tanager. I only made two changes:
1. I used a slightly different sized template (which she indicates you may have to do, depending on your tissue size) and
2. I did not use any interfacing. I felt like the cotton I used was substantial enough on its own. (So let me know how yours holds up!)
This was a fast, fun project. All of these fabrics are from my stash -- I loved picking out the different outside and lining fabrics that I thought the recipients would enjoy. Yay for projects that go well!