Saturday, January 26, 2008

My .02: Another awesome Etsy find

Dear Shayne,

Check out these awesome earrings I bought this week... made from real pennies. Awesome!
My .02: Penny earrings made by Sudlow

I got these from Etsy seller Sudlow. I found her via The Storque (Etsy's news blog) -- they did an article on her as "One of Etsy's most hearted" members. I can see why -- she makes lovely, lovely things.

Here's the backside of my earrings:
My .02: Penny earrings made by Sudlow

It doesn't look like she currently has these particular earrings in stock, but she has many other beautiful items, including these amazing perched blue jay earrings (WOW) and also this pretty little ring... I typically love gigantic rings, but the detail on this one just blew me away.

All right... back to making hearts. It's Saturday and I want to finish 'em up. Can she do it, folks? We shall see!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

Oh. My. God. Those birdie earrings are so. freaking. awesome. Too bad they're out of my price range. Which is -0- right now. But still. Wow.