Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Squirrel postcards

Dear Shayne,

I have a fondness for squirrels (you may remember this tray I bought last year) and I have long been admiring this squirrel print at OrangeWillow's Etsy shop. Lo and behold, she was at Bazaar Bizarre this past weekend.

She had that print, which I almost bought, but why buy 1 squirrel when you can have 5? Granted, 5 smaller squirrels, but still: FIVE! Yes, I bought 5 assorted squirrelly postcards. It doesn't look like she has the cards for sale in her shop right now, but she does have plenty of great prints, so go have a look!

I am going to frame and keep this guy:
Squirrel postcard #1

Of the others, I am having a hard time choosing a second favorite. But I like this one:
Squirrel postcard #2

And these two dudes are pretty fun:
Squirrel postcard #3

I will probably post them around the house for my enjoyment for a bit, then send them off so that others can enjoy them too. But that first guy? Yeah. He's staying with me.

love,
kelly

3 comments:

bettyninja said...

Those are killer postcards.

Shayne said...

Oh my word, I need those. I will be ordering the set as soon as it's available. They will all hang in my living room. Squirrels!!!!!!!!!

montague said...

hi kelly, thanks for de-lurking and entering the giveaway! it's lovely to hear from you - and to find your blog as a consequence!
best,
amy