Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Super cute Etsy purchase

Dear Shayne,

My boss love snails. They're not really my bag, because bugs of all kinds creep me out (I know! I know! They're not technically "bugs," but... close enough). But I love all things tomato and I realize not everyone loves that, so who am I to judge?

At any rate, her birthday was last week, so I decided to do a little Etsy searching and see what kind of snail-y goodness I could find. Once again, Etsy came through for me! I found the cutest little dish at seller Pu Tok Wagner Ceramics' shop:
Snail dish by Pu Tuk Wagner Ceramics

What that photo does not show is the total cuteness of that snail's smiling face! Look:
Snail dish by Pu Tuk Wagner Ceramics

How cute is that? Answer: Totally!

His caterpillar friend up there is also super adorable -- I never thought I could love "bugs," but I just can't get over these guys! So cute!

love,
kelly

2 comments:

Shayne said...

So. Flipping. Cute.

We used to be a five-star rated slug hotel until a slug-ocide last summer. Ever since, no slugs have graced our front porch. So sad.

kelly said...

This should come as no surprise, but I'm not a big fan of slugs, either.

I think my difficulty with slugs hearkens back to the time that we had a slug infestation when I was in college.

In our *shower.*

BLECH.