Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cross-stitch: Finally Framed

Dear Shayne,

As I was packing up the house, I came across two cross-stitched pieces that I had yet to frame (this skull and this letter B). Since I was already so busy I could not see straight, I decided to add to my over-full list and frame them! (Of course.)

Added to this little blackwork piece (miraculously already framed!) and here they all are:



We had an art show at work and I entered these pieces -- deadlines are a good motivator for finishing projects, right?

Meanwhile, another artist in the show fell hard for the skull, so I will probably be making another one. I think the trick to finishing it will be buying another one of those round frames right now!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

The skull looks even cooler in that frame!