Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Shayne,

For Valentine's Day this year, I made buttons (of course!) and handed them out at work:
Valentine buttons

I used this craft punch to punch the hearts out of white tracing paper. The heart outline showing through is actually the silver of the button itself (Shiny!)

Then I used a red Sharpie to draw in the little hearts. Awww. I worried that it was a little too "cutesy" but, heck -- it's Valentine's Day!

Have a good one!

love,
kelly

PS -- If you're looking for a last-minute Valentine's Day gift idea, my little 52 Things I Love About You book has been getting a lot of press around the web lately. Check it out!

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Super Cute and you Can neVer go wrong witH sHiny (some of my lowerCase letters are not working!)

Castro Valley Farmers Market said...

I love my button and received lots of compliments on it! Thanks, Kelly!