Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Eye Candy

Dear Shayne, Feathered Friends

Here's another ATC I made for that swap I'm in. Just thought I'd share it as it's about the only crafty thing I've been doing lately. And not very much of it... 2 down and 7 to go. Eep.

At any rate, her theme was "Our Feathered Friends." Thinking back, I hope she meant birds... and not Vegas showgirls. Hmm. Very different card that would have been.

Bathroom? What bathroom? Oh... that bathroom. Yeah. I think this weekend is... caulking. Heh heh. I said, "caulk." Heh heh.

love,
kelly

3 comments:

Shayne said...

It's beautiful! I love this one even more than the 'Love' card. Did you make more than one???

kelly said...

Sorry. It's one of a kind. :( I've never used rub-ons before (I know -- weird, eh?) and I love the way they turned out!

Shayne said...

Actually, you need to make me something similar in pink! Because the more I look at it, the more I lurve it!