Thursday, September 21, 2006

A bad day for crafting


Dear Kelly,

After my two glue incidents, I did manage to glitter the rest of the acorns. I think I'm making them into magnets.

Then I decided to gocco some cards. The screen flashed okay. The prints came out fine. Then I decided to do something I'd never done before...clean the screen so I could use it again. Now for those of you across the continent who haven't used Print Gocco, supposedly you can clean the screens and re-use them. Or you can wrap them up good in Saran(TM) wrap and put them in the fridge or freezer and thaw them out to use later. I've got several (3-7) in my freezer awaiting the day I'm brave enough to try reusing them. But last weekend I bought special Print Gocco cleaner and I figured I'd give that a try. The cleaner didn't work and tip for everyone out there...don't touch Print Gocco ink with your bare hands. Definitely don't smear it around. My hands were black. Sorry I didn't take a picture of that.

Love,
Shayne

3 comments:

kelly said...

Hey, baby -- nice acorns! ;)

Shayne said...

You, my friend, are a pervert.

kelly said...

Isn't that why you love me so?