Sunday, October 10, 2010

I've been coloring!

Dear Shayne,

Whee! I've been coloring! I bought these notecards at Target during the recent Liberty of London craze. They were just begging to be colored, dontcha think?
Liberty of London cards from Tarzhay
And now I have pressed my trusty Sharpies into service! Here are a couple of cards I've colored...

Happy Sunflower!
LoL card #1: Colored Sunflower

I enjoyed this rainbow one...
LoL card #2: Rainbow

And got even more excited when I found I could also color the back:
LoL card #2: Double Rainbow!

I got a tad elaborate with this next one and then realized I could also do the back. Not sure if I'll continue the wacky or cut it into two and mount it on two additional cards:
LoL card #3: Crazytown

Gratuitous Hipstamatic shot of Sharpies:
Sharpies!
Gotta say... coloring is FUN.

love,
kelly

5 comments:

emily b said...

I've always wanted the Sharpie rainbow, but I never knew what I'd do with them. THIS is a brilliant use for them! What are you going to do with the cards?

Shayne said...

Want! Need! Colors!!!

Frau S said...

Egads this is a good idea! I wish I had bought some of these notecards when I had the chance.

Castro Valley Farmers Market said...

OMG coloring for grown ups. What a great idea! They look great, Kelly!

DangAndBlast! said...

That last one looks like William Morris! Nice work :)