Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sam's tote bag: Done!

Dear Shayne,

Yay! Another item crossed off of my "To Do" list: Sam's tote bag!
Sam's tote bag: Done!

You requested the dimensions be "12 x 12 x flat." I got the "flat" part, but it is slightly smaller than 12x12. I used a different seam allowance than I originally cut for. Ooops. That's the problem with cutting one night and sewing the next -- it's enough time for me to forget the original plan.

Well, as long as he's not trying to carry any record albums, he should be okay. It's going in the mail tomorrow, so you should have it Monday or Tuesday. Yay!

love,
kelly

6 comments:

Shayne said...

Awww, it looks awesome! I know he will love it. He takes great care of all things monkey!

EricaBurnsDesigns said...

Awesome job Kelly!

Whitney said...

The bag came out really cute!

kelly said...

Thanks for the compliments! I've addressed the envelope to Sam, so he should be getting a super-fun package in the mail next week.

Who doesn't love getting mail, right?

bettyninja said...

That was fast and it came out great! I love it as bag. I have some of that fabric too.

Ms. Ganshirt said...

What a lucky kid! The bag looks great and that fabric is super cute!