Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gratuitous kitty photos

Dear Shayne,

I know that photos of Kaesea wearing my crafts make you very happy, so while I am away and our blog is sort of quiet, I thought I would pre-publish a few gratuitous posts that are basically just photos of Kaesea wearing that little flower/kitty hat I made.

(Sorry to anyone not interested in kitty photos -- come back in a couple of weeks for the giveaway!)

I like this one because you can see his fluffy back toes in the background:


He looks so thoughtful in this one (he may be thinking, "How can I get out of this?")


(Click to make those photos larger for closer-up Kaesea Goodness.)

I'll post a few more over the next few days -- will that make you happy? I thought it would!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

You are so very thoughtful! Pictures of Kasea always make me happy :)