As originally mentioned in this post, we have decided to do a little cross-craftinental journal exchange. It took us a few weeks to work out the kinks (and send each other a random object -- see below for more on that) but here's how it is going to go:
1. We each have one copy of the exact same journal.
2. Every other Thursday (starting tonight!), one of us will use the Random Word Generator to choose a word and post it to the site.
3. We have 10 days to create a double page spread based on the chosen word, then ship the journal to the other person (ideally hitting the next 2 week mark).
4. Included with the journal is a random object for the other person to incorporate into the next spread.
5. On the 2 week mark, the person who did not choose last chooses a new word and posts it to the site.
6. Again, we have 10 days to create a double page spread based on the word and ship the journal off to each other in time to make the 2 week mark.
Repeat until the book is full.
We have created a special page to track our progress: The Not-at-all Random Random Journal Project page (with easy access from the button in the sidebar to the right -- >).
Ready for the action? Let's go!
Shayne and Kelly