Shayne and Kelly are sending two journals back and forth across the country. It's The Not-at-all Random Random Journal Project!
1. We each have one copy of the exact same journal.
2. Every other Thursday, one of us will use the Random Word Generator to choose a word and post it to the site.
3. We have 10 days to create a double page spread based on the chosen word, then ship the journal to the other person (ideally hitting the next 2 week mark).
4. Included with the journal is a random object for the other person to incorporate into the next spread.
5. On the 2 week mark, the person who did not choose last chooses a new word and posts it to the site.
6. Again, we have 10 days to create a double page spread based on the word and ship the journal off to each other in time to make the 2 week mark.
Repeat until the book is full.
Oct 21: neighborhood (ships Nov 1)
Nov 4: [word tbd] (ships Nov 15)
Nov 18: [word tbd] (ships Nov 29)
Dec 2: [word tbd] (ships Dec 13)
Dec 16: [word tbd] (ships Dec 27)
Dec 30: [word tbd] (ships Jan 10)
Jan 13: [word tbd] (ships Jan 24)
Et cetera, et cetera. (We'll fill this in more as we get there...)
Oct 21: neighborhood
Shayne's page [<- future linky]
Kelly's page [<- future linky]