Friday, June 24, 2011

Table runner: it's mine, all mine!

Dear Shayne,

It's been SIX months since Christmas, and I am finally getting around to posting this -- remember when I was drooling over this table runner waaay back in September?

Not long after I posted my desire, I went back to see if it was still available and, to my chagrin, someone else had beat me to it. Awww.

As it turns out, it was my parents who bought it... for me! AWE-SOME. They gave it to me for Christmas and, well, you probably heard the squealing in Maryland, right?

It's perfect on our table -- it's like it was meant to go under our candle holder:
Table runner: Loves it!


And look at this amazing quilting -- Victoria is a truly talented artist (click to see this larger, cause it's stunning):
Table runner detail

I've admired her work for several years (you might remember that I won this fantastic little quilt in her blog giveaway in 2008) and I am so absolutely thrilled to have a piece of her work in our house. Thrilled!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

That really is gorgeous (as is your table, btw). Yay for crafty Christmas presents!