Last week I decided that I needed a new address book. I looked at a lot online and then at Borders but I didn't see any I liked. Then I remembered that I have a tab paper punch! So I bought a blank spiral book that I really love and set to work.
1. Lined spiral notebook with an elastic band and cute felt monster tag
2. Alphabet stickers, card stock and tab paper punch
3. Punching the tabs from card stock
4. Putting alphabet stickers on the tabs
5. Attaching tabs to pages (A through W got three pages each; X, Y and Z got two pages each, ! got four pages for entries that start with numbers or symbols)
6. Finished address book, closed
7. Finished address book, open
8. Address book in action
I'm really happy with the way this turned out and it only took me maybe an hour.
P.S. Larger pictures can be seen in my Flickr.