Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hole-y Scarf!

Dear Shayne,

WOW. This week, I finally finished knitting a scarf that I have been fooling around with for... oh, at least 3 years (!!!) I posted an in-progress shot of it on our blog back in Sept '07, and it looks like I first mentioned it on Ravelry in July of that year.

I say again: WOW.

Hole-y scarf!

I have, of course, completed many other projects during that time. I just couldn't get into working on this one -- tiny needles and a somewhat tedious pattern. But now that it's done, I'm happy with it. (And, also, happy to be done with it.)

What are you working on these days?

love,
kelly

2 comments:

Shayne said...

It's beautiful!!! Is it for yourself or some lucky recipient?

I just realized I forgot to thank you for the lovely PINK dishclothes! Thank you!!!!

I have lots of cross-stitching to post, but need to scan/take pictures.

j0zzzz said...

Awesome! You've finally conquered the scarf that wouldn't die, congrats!