Monday, July 11, 2011

Letter Writing Social with LWA

Dear Shayne,

On Friday, I attended a Letter Writing Social put on by those postally-gifted gals at the Letter Writers Alliance. I got there late, but had time to type up a couple of letters:
Tappity-tap-tap!

It was very fun -- the clackity-clack-clacks and Ding!s of the typewriters were super cool.

And then, of course, I had to shop a bit, as the event was held at Rare Device -- that awesome little shop where you bought me my oh-so-perfect coin purse. They always have great stuff there.

I got this print by Sass&Peril:
Fox-ay!

I then met the artist at Renegade on Sunday! Small crafty world, eh? (Full Renegade report coming shortly, I promise.)

Fox-ay!

love,
kelly

1 comment:

Shayne said...

And I got your letter yesterday! I will be a good penpal and reply :)